Landing Forums Leadership Extreme ownership as a way of life Reply To: Extreme ownership as a way of life

• Neel Yau

June 30, 2020 at 2:13 pm

Hello Gordon, I’ve been reading and searching for ways to hold myself accountable for years. It wasn’t until I joined EF Online that I started to see huge gains. Reading Extreme Ownership has definitely opened my eyes to a new way of accountability; but listening and interacting with leaders on EF Online with extreme ownership as the narrative has been the game changer. There is no substitute for human interaction. The leaders that participate have brought as much insight to platform as the instructors. Every profession and walk of life brings a new and different perspective to practicing extreme ownership. This circle of leaders sharing the same philosophy is what fuels me to hold myself accountable to Extreme Ownership Standards. Having like minded people interacting weekly and seeing the struggles of everyday leadership reminds me that I’m not in this alone. Even when I miss the mark, I am reminded weekly to dust off, reload, recalibrate, reangage and go out on the attack. Grateful to the EF Instructors and the Leaders that participate.